Monday, September 26, 2011

Stolen Boat

Some of you are receiving information from me for the first time because I did not realize that I was not entering your email address in the correct group.  Hopefully now, I have everyone whose email is on record.

If you know of anyone who is not receiving please contact me.  Home 305-852-1562 Cell 305-510-5564
keysmon@gmail.com   http://www.hammerpointnew.blogspot.com/ 

I just spoke to Lt. Derek Paul our new crime watch coordiator about the 32 foot Boston Whaler stolen from 219 Camelot.  He said it is believed to have been stolen Wednesday night because it was there during the day, but missing Thursday morning.  The report does not state if it was on a davit or a lift but he thinks it was a davit because the report says the wires were cut and it was lowered manually.
Detectives are working on the case.

Lt. Paul recently became our new crime watch coordinator.  He is working on using the same system that Lt. Alvarez instituted when she led the program.  We were getting informed immediately when a crime was committed and sometimes before  a crime could be committed because alert Hammer Point residents called the police because of suspicious activity.
Lt. Paul would like to have a crime watch meeting in the near future with Hammer Point residents.  In the past we have had them in the winter when more residents are here, but I am open to having it anytime.  If you are interested in attending please let me know so I can set something up.

If you are interested in some fishing pictures of Hammer Point residents and some snowbirds that are fishing at home click on http://www.keysmon.blogspot.com/

Dave Leahy

No comments:

Post a Comment